Elenco in progress di risorse bibliografiche
e sitografiche per la didattica ( e non solo…)
SITI DI INTERESSE DIDATTICO
RISORSE DIDATTICHE DIGITALI
- Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning 1st Edition by Peter C. Brown (Author), Henry L. Roediger III (Author), Mark A. McDaniel (Author)
- Embedded Formative Assessment (Strategies for Classroom Assessment That Drives Student Engagement and Learning) 2nd Edition by Dylan Wiliam (Author)
- How to Create and Use Rubrics for Formative Assessment and Grading F First Paperback Edition
- Making Thinking Visible: How to Promote Engagement, Understanding, and Independence for All Learners 1st Edition by Ron Ritchhart (Author), Mark Church (Author), Karin Morrison (Author)
- Inspiring Active Learning: A Complete Handbook for Today’s Teachers Expanded Edition by Merrill Harmin (Author), Melanie Toth (Author)
- Student Engagement Techniques: A Handbook for College Faculty 1st Edition by Elizabeth F. Barkley (Author)
- Ambrose, S.A., Bridges, M.W., DiPietro, M., Lovett, M.C., & Norman, M.K. (2010). How learning works: Seven research-based principles for smart teaching. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass. Good practical strategies and the cognitive science that supports them.
- Dweck, C.S. (2007). Mindset: The new psychology of success. New York: Ballantine Books. Fixed and growth mindsets, and why students with a growth mindset generally do better in school
- Oakley, B.A. (2014). A mind for numbers: How to excel at math and science (even if you flunked algebra). New York: TarcherPerigee. Student-oriented resource on effective cognitive science-based learning and studying strategies.
- Felder, R.M., & Brent, R. (2016). Teaching and learning STEM: A practical guide. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass. Information and supplementary references on every aspect of planning and delivery of instruction and assessment of the learning that results from it.
- Sousa, D.A. (2011). How the brain learns (4th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press. Highly readable summary of cognitive neuroscience, with extensive teaching tips based on our current understanding of brain functioning.
- Carol Ann Tomlinson (2006). Adempiere la promessa di una classe differenziata. Las Roma ed.
- Carol Ann Tomlinson (2011). Condurre e gestire una classe eterogenea. Las Roma ed.
- Spencer Kagan (2000). L’apprendimento cooperativo: l’approccio strutturale. Ed lavoro
- G. Wiggins e JMC Tighe (2004). Fare progettazione. La “teoria” di un percorso didattico per la comprensione significativa. Las Roma ed.
- G. Wiggins e JMC Tighe (2004). Fare progettazione. La “pratica” di un percorso didattico per la comprensione significativa. Las Roma ed.